Boarding School Rankings
Here you can find a list of the 10 best boarding schools in USA:
1) Milton AcademyMilton Academy is located at the 170 Center Street, Milton, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1798 and since then they care for teaching and learning, active processes that are encouraged and supported by each member of the school.
2) Georgetown Preparatory SchoolGeorgetown Preparatory School is a Jesuit boarding college school for young men, located in Rockville Pike, North Bethesda, Maryland.It was founded in 1789 and it’s also the only Jesuit boarding school in USA. Education there is based in, its Jesuit founder, St. Ignatius Loyola, philosophy: reflection, scholarly excellence and personal responsibility
3) Peddie SchoolPeddie School was founded in 1864 under the name Hightstown Female Seminary but later they changed its name to Peddie in honor of Thomas B. Peddie, a man who gave the school $25 000 as a gift. It’s a very selective boarding school so they carefully choose their students. Their philosophy stands in people dignity and worth. They believe students possess valuable qualities that can improve our society.
4) Phillips Andover AcademyAndover was founded in 1778 by Samuel Phillips Jr. Andover offers 11 academic departments among these are art, english, math, philosophy, etc. The school has 2 museums, a sport center which contains hockey rinks, tennis, squash, basketball and pool.
5) The Hotchkiss SchoolThe Hotchkiss School is an independent boarding school located in Lakeville, Connecticut. It was founded in 1891, the school has 587 students in grades 9 through 12. Graduates attend to many of the most selective universities and colleges of USA.
6) The Lawrenceville SchoolThe Lawrence school is one of the best boarding schools in the country. It was founded in 1810 under the name Maidenhead academy which was changed in 1883. The school offers academic courses in 10 departments among these are English, History, Sciences, Viaul Arts, etc. Lawrenceville's location allows easy access to New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. and also it's on Princeton way too.
7) Middlesex SchoolMiddlesex School is an independent boarding school for grades 9 to 12. Founded in 1901 by Frederick Winsor, it has 10 departments with 25 courses some of them are Classical Languages, Mathematics, Science, Theater, etc. Middlesex offers first rate facilities for arts, it has a theater, art and music studios.
8) Choate Rosemary HallChoate Rosemary Hall is a boarding school founded in 1908. The school offers 240 courses distributted in 6 departments. Some notable alumni include President John F. Kennedy and Edward Albee.
9) Deerfield AcademyDeerfield Academy was founded in 1797. It's an independent, co-educational boarding school located in Massachusetts. It has 19 academic programs among them are Computer Science, English, Language, Science. Students from this boarding school attend to the most important colleges like Harvard, Princeton, Yale, etc.
10) St. Paul's SchoolSt. Paul’s School is a coeducational boarding school for grades 9 to 12. It was founded in 1856 also is located 70 miles north of Boston. St. Paul house 533 students and has 100 faculty members. It relies on traditions to promote friendship, understanding, trust, and respect among its students from 23 countries.